Monday, July 18, 2011

Is it legal to make fun of companies such as McDonalds' in a video?

I was thinking about making a YouTube video, so I found this site which gave me a good idea of making commercial/adds about companies. But I was wondering, if I make fun of them in a video and post it on YouTube and they figure it out won't they like track me down and sue me somehow? Is it legal? My idea was doing something like getting a picture of Fat Albert and one of Ronald holding a bomb with burger written on it that I found and having Ronald ask Albert if he wanted a burger. Albert would say like uh... and then Ronald would say something along the lines of come on, your in great shape! It won't hurt you. And then Fat Albert eats it and the McDonalds' sign comes up with I'm lovin' it!

No comments:

Post a Comment