Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Help with dying my hair the right color? (People with DARK DARK hair only please)?

Ok i have dyed my hair 4 times in my life... every color i got was too dark!!! I have super dark jet black hair ( i try to go light.. but im TERRIFIED to go too light because i dont want to look crazy, but i heard the darker your hair is, the lighter you should go..) and i want like a reddish brownish color.. more red though.. red goes good with my skin tone better.. i DONT want Rihanna, Ronald McDonald red.. just something that would look nice and actually show up indoors and outdoors.. i want to notice that i dyed my hair.. and i want other people to notice my hair color without me being in the sun.. any tips? any really good hair hair dyes you have tried? ( dont mention Revlon.. tryed it.. hate it..)

No comments:

Post a Comment